Great Pods collects podcast critic reviews into one spot to help listeners old and new determine if they want to listen to a podcast and even discover new ones.
Podcast critics?! Who are they? How can I get my podcast reviewed by them? Good question! We are here to help. Our hope is that podcast criticism is thoughtful and supplies the podcaster with some good feedback as well as a great reason to listen to a podcast. They come from blogs to big publications, lists to newsletters, rather than a user that may bomb a review on Apple.
Here is a list of places you can submit your podcast to get reviewed. Keep in mind most of them are not obligated to write a review. I'd love to hear how the experience goes.
About this list. It is a combination of blogs, websites, and newsletters. It is an ongoing list. Newsletters will be added by May 2022. For those links below that only have emails, please be considerate of their time and have a press kit ready that includes, a trailer, episodes, listen links, website link, logo, description, and about creator(s).
- Quill Inc Podcast Reviews - Email for consideration - All Genres
- Vurbl Podcast Reviews - Email for consideration - All Genres
- Podcast Magazine - Pick a genre category and email - Website
- Discover Pods - Pod of the Day - All Genres - Submission Form - All Genres
- Discover Pods - Spotlight - Submission Form - Possibly paid
- PodcastReviews.org - Submission Form - All Genres
- Pod Bible - No real info - Try Contact Form
- Podcast Maniac - Submission Form - All Genres - Not sure if they are active
- Great British Podcasts - Submission Form - Have to be a British podcast with a minimum of 3-4 episodes - All Genres
- Common Sense Media - Submission Form - All Genres but Kids - Dropdown list to "Request A Review"
- Common Sense Media - Kids genre email firstname.lastname@example.org for direction
If you are a critic or don't know if you consider yourself one, reach out to us at email@example.com and we'll help guide you. Finally, do not take offense if you do not get a response. Keep learning and keep trekking.